Apocalyptic Fears VI: An Anthology of Short Stories
A Multi-Author Anthology of Short Stories! Nineteen stories and hundreds of pages of apocalyptic fiction. This is Volume 6. Look for other books in series for more great reading!
When the world falls apart, when civilization collapses, when life as we know it ends, our greatest terrors becomes real. Perhaps it’s nuclear war with its poisonous radiation, hideous plagues or chemical contamination, rogue artificial intelligences controlling killer robots, or zombies that turn our friends and neighbors into inhuman monsters. What can the common man or woman do in the face of apocalyptic fears?
The Apocalyptic Fears Series gives you collections of bestselling, award-winning or just plain exciting stories by some of the best independent authors of today.
- Shelter in Place by Saul Tanpepper
- A Loss of Standards by Alice Sabo
- Working by Committee by Steve Stroble
- Going Gray by Brian Spangler
- The Itch by Greg Dragon
- Tunnel by J. Thorn
- All the Dead Arising by Jamie Campbell
- Journey to Rehnor: The Departure by J. Naomi Ay
- The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald by T.M. Bilderback
- The Zombie Pestilence by Randall J. Morris
- The Life Lottery by David Estes
- The Shattered Stones of Fate by David Estes
- The Runaway by David Estes
- Contagion by Joseph J. Bailey
- The Bloody Ballad of Isaac Byler by J.V. Roberts
- Station 331 by Darcy Coates
- The Cloudy Skulls by Eva Harper
- After the End by Gibson Morales
- Antidote Anecdote by Chris Northern